Agriculture University, Jodhpur Recruitment: Agriculture University, Jodhpur has published employment notification this year for both freshers and experienced aspirants for Field Assistant Post on the 02 vacant seats. The employment is temporary and on a contractual basis. The last date for submission of online applications is 21 May 2020 online via http://aujodhpur.ac.in.
Agriculture University, Jodhpur Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Agriculture University, Jodhpur|
|Name of the Job||Field Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last Date to apply||21 May 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Agriculture University, Jodhpur Recruitment:
Company Name: Agriculture University, Jodhpur
Name of The Posts:
- Field Assistant – 02
Last Date to Apply: The last date for this recruitment has been extended to 21 May 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates seeking this job must have completed B.sc Honours or B.Tech in Agriculture from the recognized institute/college or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected according to their performance in the Personal interview and written test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.15000 per month for Field Assistant Post.
- The maximum age limit for General category applicants is 35 years.
- The maximum age limit for SC/ST/BC category applicants is 40 years.
- The maximum age limit for OBC category applicants is 38 years.
Official Website: http://aujodhpur.ac.in
Application Process for the Agriculture University, Jodhpur Recruitment:
- Go to the website at the university and click on the recruitment section under Careers Heading.
- Fill the columns given in the application form in a complete and correct manner. Enter all your basic, educational, and professional details.
- Then upload the mandatory documents with signature and photograph in their scanned form.
- Submit the application at last after going through the details filled in it.
NOTE: Candidate should reach College Of Agriculture, Jodhpur at 10:30 AM on 21 May 2020 for a personal interview with original certificate and self-attested one set of documents regarding educational qualification.