Rajasthan High Court Recruitment: All the candidates in search of a job are informed that Rajasthan High Court has various vacancies open for this year. The court demands skilled and talented aspirants to occupy various 1760 posts of Jr Judicial Asst, Jr Asst, Clerk, etc. You can apply for this recruitment by submitting an online application. Check the eligibility criteria and other details over here.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of the Job||Jr. Judicial Asst, Jr. Asst, Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||1760|
|Last Date to Apply||27-04-2020 up to 05:00 PM|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Assistant -367
- Clerk Grade-II – 1125
- Junior Judicial Assistant – 268
Last Date to Apply: The submission of the online application form will start from 30-03-2020 from 01:00 PM and the final date for application form submission is 27-04-2020 up to 05:00 PM. The payment of application fee is to be made on or before 28-04-2020.
Educational Qualifications: Interested candidates who are applying for this job should have done Graduation from a Recognised University/Institute/Board with knowledge of computers.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test, typing test, and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: A amount of Rs.14600 per month will be given for all posts for 2 years as Probationer Trainee after that salary ranging between Rs.20800- Rs.65900 per month will be given to candidates.
- Application fee for General/ OBC/ BC/ EWS/ Other State Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates Belongs to Rajasthan: Rs. 350/-
Age criteria: Candidates applying should be in the range of 18-40 years of age to be eligible for this recruitment. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category candidates.
Official Website: https://hcraj.nic.in
How To Apply For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Job opportunists need to go to https://hcraj.nic.in and open the advertisement link regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, NOC, other credentials, etc.
- Pay the application fee according to the category you lie in.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
NOTE: To know the Place and Date of examination, keep checking the official site.