National Aluminium Company Limited Recruitment:-National Aluminium Company Limited opens the 120 vacancies this year for the post of Graduate Engineers. Interested candidates who are eligible in terms of age, qualification, etc. can apply by submitting an online application to the official site on or before 15 June 2020. This article has all the details regarding this recruitment, so read it completely.
National Aluminium Company Limited Recruitment:
|Company Name||National Aluminium Company Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Graduate Engineers|
|Number of Posts||120|
|Last Dates to Fill online Application||15 June 2020|
National Aluminium Company Limited Total Vacancy Details Of Recruitment:
Company Name: National Aluminium Company Limited
Name Of The Posts:
- Graduate Engineers – 120
- Graduate Engineers – Applicants applying should have done B.E/B.Tech from a well-known engineering institute/college etc.
Last Date To Apply: The online application form needs to be submitted on or before 15 June 2020.
- The maximum age for Graduate Engineers posts is 30 years counted from 20-03-2020.
Selection Procedure: NALCO officials will choose the candidates based on their performance in a personal interview and on the basis of Gate score of 2020.
- Graduate Engineers – ₹ 40,000 to ₹ 1,40,000 per month
- Candidates of Gen/OBC category will pay Rs.500 as an application fee.
- Reserved category applicants are exempted from payment of application fee.
Official Website: https://www.nalcoindia.com
How To Apply For National Aluminium Company Limited Recruitment:
- Visit the official site first and check the eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form and fill the application form in the prescribed format laid by NALCO.
- Attach all your documents like id proof, age proof, mark sheets, experience certificates, etc.
- Also, attach your photograph in passport size and sign the form in digital format.
- Submit the form before 15 June 2020 and take a print out for future use.
Note: You need to submit the applications as soon as possible as the last date is approaching near and no applications will be accepted after the due date.