Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan High Court is going to hire candidates for 1760 vacancies for various posts of Clerk, Junior Assistant, Junior Judicial Assistant. Applications are to be filled online only on www.hcraj.nic.in by 27/04/2020. The candidates will have to ensure to read all the details provided below and follow the specified instructions during the process of recruitment.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of the Job||Clerk, Junior Assistant, Junior Judicial Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||1760|
|Last Date to Apply||27/04/2020|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Judicial Assistant-268
- Clerk Grade II-1125
- Junior Assistant-367
Educational Qualifications: Graduation Degree holders can apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be required to qualify in the process of selection that will include Written Test, Computer Test and Merit List.
Pay Scale: Pay scale of the candidates will be a handsome sum of Rupees 20,800-65,900/-per month.
Application Fees: Application fee to be paid by the candidates is 500 Rupees (General, OBC and Other State candidates) and 350 Rupees (SC/ ST of Rajasthan State and PH Candidates).
Age criteria: The candidates need to be of the age of 18-40 years as on 01/01/2021. Relaxation in the upper age limit will also be provided to the candidates of reserved categories.
Official Website: www.hcraj.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates need to apply for the recruitment for Rajasthan High Court online on www.hcraj.nic.in.
- Fill the online form with all the details accurately as per the academic records.
- Upload a passport size photo and sign of the candidate.
- Make sure to upload the scan copies of the required academic certificates.
- Submit the application form and save a copy of the application form as a record for future reference.
NOTE: The candidates have to make sure to submit the application forms by 27/04/2020. Do not send the hard copies to the office address.