Assam Police Recruitment 2020: Assam Police is inviting candidates to apply online on www.slprbassam.in for recruitment for 273 vacancies of Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Platoon Commander, Assistant Deputy Controller, Wireless Operator. The applicants need to make sure to apply for the recruitment before the specified last date.
Assam Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Police|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Platoon Commander, Assistant Deputy Controller, Wireless Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||273|
|Last Date to Apply|
Assam Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Police
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Assistant (APHQRS)-15
- Junior Assistant (District Level)-170
- Stenographer Grade III (District Level)-19
- Platoon Commander-35
- Assistant Deputy Controller-06
- Wireless Operator/ Civil Defence Demonstrator/ PBX Operator-28
Educational Qualifications: Class 10th/ Graduation Degree/ Diploma in relevant field is a must for every candidate applying for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Practical Test, Stenography Test, Physical Efficiency and Measurement Test along with Personal Interview will be held by the organization to decide about the selection of candidates.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rupees 14,000-49,000 with GP 6,200/8,700/- per month.
Application Fees: The applicants need to make sure to check the application fee criteria and pay the same as applicable.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be as per the rules specified i.e 18-38 years as on 01/01/2020.
Official Website: www.slprbassam.in
Important Instructions to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to apply for the recruitment for Assam Police on www.slprbassam.in.
- The candidates need to fill the form with the details.
- The candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee so upload the photo and sign of the candidate directly.
- Submit the application form by the specified date.
- Do not send the hard copies to the office address.
NOTE: The candidates need to fill the application form latest by
- Post 1-3: 04/05/2020
- Post 4: 11/04/2020
- Post 5-6: 08/04/2020