Guwahati Police Department Recruitment 2020: Guwahati Police Department has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The department wants to hire desirable and skilled aspirants for appointment as “Stenographer/Junior Assistant ” to occupy the vacant 204 posts. If you are interested in this recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Guwahati Police Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Guwahati Police Department|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer/Junior Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||204|
|Last Date to Apply||04-05-2020|
Guwahati Police Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Guwahati Police Department
Name of The Posts: Guwahati Police Department Recruitment is for the 19 Posts of Stenographer and 185 Posts of Junior Assistant.
Educational Qualifications: Candidate applying for these posts must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions with having National Trade Certificate in stenography with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
Last Date To Apply: Online applications submission will start from
04-04-2020 and the last date of receiving applications will be 04-05-2020.
Selection Procedure: Once the application of applied candidates is shortlisted, Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get an attractive amount ranging between Rs
14000-49000 plus grade pay of Rs. 8700 for all posts.
Application Fees: Follow the official site to know the application fee structure for this recruitment.
- Candidate should be in the range of 18 – 38 years as on 1st January 2020 (candidate must have born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982).
- SC/ST category candidates are given relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- OBC/MOBC category candidates are given relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit https://police.assam.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Guwahati Police Department Recruitment 2020:
- Job opportunists need to go to https://police.assam.gov.in/ and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Also, attach your signature with a black or dark blue ink on a white paper.
- Attach a photograph that would be taken in a white or a very light background on or after 1 January 2020.
- You have to take left thumb impression on a white piece of paper, neatly and scan a copy and upload it in the slot provided. Dimension of thumb impression image should be 3.5cm (width) x 1.5cm (height) only.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
NOTE: to get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site.