Bihar Staff Selection Commission Recruitment: Bihar Staff Selection Commission has released a job advertisement for this year. The Commission invites applications from interested candidates to fill up the 91 posts of Clerk in Patna. Read this complete advertisement to know the various details regarding this recruitment and application for this recruitment will be accepted online through the below-mentioned official site. You need to submit the application forms as soon as possible to confirm your entry for this recruitment.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||91|
|Last Date to Apply||15th April 2020|
Bihar Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts: Bihar Staff Selection Commission Recruitment is for the 91 posts of Clerk in Patna.
Last Date to Apply: The last date for final submission of online application form is 15th April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants who are applying for this job should have done 10th/10+2 or equivalent from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be selected based on their ranking in Merit List and performance in Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: An attractive salary ranging between Rs.6,500-Rs.10,500 per month will be given to deployed candidates on clerical posts.
- For General & OBC category candidates , the application fee is Rs.750.
- For SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates, the application fee is Rs.200.
Age criteria: We do not have information about age criteria. To get information about it you should visit the official site.
Official Website: http://www.bssc.bih.nic.in
How To Apply For Bihar Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Offline/Online-
- If you want to be appointed as a clerk then you need to go to the official site and download the application form.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly and attach the attested copies of the DOB certificate, educational qualification certificate, address proof, etc.
- Attach the latest photograph of yours and sign the application form in small letters.
- Pay the application fee according to your category through online payment mode using Net Banking / Credit or Debit Card.
- Submit the form after going through all the details once again.
NOTE: You need to note that the last date for payment of application fee is 13th April 2020. To know the age criteria and other details, you should visit http://www.bssc.bih.nic.in.