Part-Time Jobs in Australia For International Students: Many students from India and other countries move to Australia for higher studies. They attend their classes and side by side search for some part-time jobs to pay for essential things like house rent, food, etc. Australia has its own rules and regulations for students, like a working hour is fixed for them while studying.
Part-Time Jobs in Australia For International Students: Important Details
Students get an excellent hourly rate as compared to India. This article will show you a brief view of what kinds of part-time jobs you should search for when you immigrate to Australia.
Rules & Regulations:
Following are the rules and regulations that to take care of while searching for the job.
- The person should have a valid student visa and permission to work part-time.
- The nominees should enroll themselves in the excellent course approved by the Australian govt.
- They should fulfill all the essential requirements required by the course.
- While doing a part-time job, don’t forget to full the criteria of minimum attendance.
- Student insurance/health cover is a must.
Where To Apply For Part-Time Jobs in Australia For International Students
Part-time jobs demand good communication skills, good work by the students, on-time delivery of the work, work permit, etc. Prepare your resume and do mentions all the skills very nicely on the resume, so that recruiter will get attracted to the skills you have mentioned on the resume and will call you for the job.
- Online portal: Some recruiters post vacancies on online websites. They write the requirements and hourly rate. Interested person, if fulfill the requirement, should apply as per the specification. A website like Indeed has numerous job openings for international students. Nominees can get the job by direct visiting the employer’s location.
- Local NewsPaper: Like in India and other countries, employers post job opening in Newspaper, Australia also publish job openings in the Jobs section of the Newspaper. Employer provides the way and the details how you can apply for that job. Just follow the steps given there and contact the recruiter.
- Reference: Reference means you have a known person there, like your family member, friend, any professor, etc., which can help you to get a part-time job in Australia. It is the easiest way to grab the job. Employers prefer references.
- Internal Jobs: There are many kinds of job requirements in the University itself like assistant in the library or another dept. Gym area, Labs, parking area, cleanliness dept., etc. It would help if you were a keen observer to look at the current opening in the university and apply as soon as possible for the job there.
Part-time Job Profiles:
- Private Tutor: This is the most loving job for the students. The nominees having specialization in one or more subjects like English, Math, etc., have a bright chance to get a tutor job. This job gives good salaries.
- Food Chain Industry: This includes jobs in Mega food factories, restaurants, hotels. This field has vast openings for students. They require a workforce for packaging, storing, delivering, chopping, cashier, waiter. Etc.
- Admin Executive: The students who have good communication skills, good academic records, and good management skills can grab the administrator job. This job is a high-paying job.
- Bartender: The good part of the Bartender job is that it is available in shifts and pays a good amount,. Nominees can apply by visiting the office.
- Customer Care Centers: Customer Care people are in demand always. As all the system is online. People do online shopping, online food, vegetables, electronic shopping, banking sector, etc. All these companies have their customer care centers to look after the queries of the people. They need customer care agents/people for this. This job also gives a good salary.
|1||Private Tutor||20 to 40|
|2||Cashier||21 to 25|
|3||Delivery Boy||8 to 12|
|4||Waiter/ Waitress||21 to 25|
|5||Admin Officer||25 to 30|
|6||Bartender||22 to 25|
|7||Customer Care Executive||25 to 30|
Important Links of Universities to Consider in Australia For International Students:
- Australian National University
- University of Melbourne
- University of Sydney
- University of New South Wales
- University of Queensland
- University of Adelaide
- University of Western Australia
- The University of Newcastle
Note: Check the details carefully for Part-Time Jobs in Australia For International Students.