Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019: It is a great pleasure to inform you that the Odisha Staff Selection Commission has decided to put the talented and efficient candidates on the 363 posts of Junior Engineer. Interested and the needed person should make the submission of Online application and the due date for the application is 14th October 2019. For the purpose to obtain more updates, check the below-specified article.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||363|
|Last Date to apply||14-10-2019|
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 106
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 257
Last Date to Apply: 14-10-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have a Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Main Written Exam, Career Examination, and Certificate Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package which is Rs. 16880/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC category candidates Rs. 200/-
- Exempted for SC/ST and PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-32 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 :
- Go to the website of organization www.ossc.gov.in
- Read the important instructions and proceed to the further step.
- Fill the application having the complete and correct details.
- Also, upload the scanned copy of signature and photograph in the form.
- Pay the fees in the desired manner and the application on the portal of the organization.
- Keep the print of the form filled for future security.
- The hard copy of the form is not required to be sent at any place.
NOTE: The applicant should continuously visit the website of an organization for important information.