Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) wants to complete its 1985 Vacant posts of Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery. Skilled and the desired candidate can put the Online application through the official link available on the website of the organization. The due date to submit an Online application form is 04th October 2019. No other way to apply for the post. Get the complete details of the post on the below-specified notification before applying for the post.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery|
|Number of vacancies||1985|
|Last Date to apply||04th October 2019|
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (Regular) – 1698
- Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (Backlog) – 287
Last Date to Apply: 04th October 2019
Educational Qualifications: It is mandatory for the applicant to have 10th with Training Programme from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- Rs. 1200/- for GEN/OBC candidates.
- Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidates.
Age criteria: The age of the candidate should be between from 18-38 years besides the relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.jssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant should fill the application form through the website of organization.
- The information must include the applicant name, address, caste, contact, and other relevant information.
- It is essential to upload the scanned photograph and the signature on the form.
- Pay the fees by using the method as suit the applicant.
- And in the end, submit the form on the portal of the organization.
- Take out the print of the form for future need.
NOTE: Candidate should nake each and every possible efforts to obtain the official notification.