Office of DM and Collector Jhargram Recruitment 2020: Office of DM and Collector Jhargram is in need of candidates for recruitment for 04 vacancies of Assistant Engineer, Sub Assistant Engineer, Training Coordinator, Livelihood Development Officer. The candidates are to attend the Walk-in-Interview as on 06/04/2020.
Office of DM and Collector Jhargram Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office of DM and Collector Jhargram|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer, Sub Assistant Engineer, Training Coordinator, Livelihood Development Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||04|
|Last Date to Apply||06/04/2020|
Office of DM and Collector Jhargram Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of DM and Collector Jhargram
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer-01
- Sub Assistant Engineer-01
- Training Coordinator-01
- Livelihood Development Officer-01
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to make sure to have passed the following academic qualification:
- Post 1: B.E/B.Tech
- Post 2: Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Post 3-4: Honours Graduate or Post Graduate in any subject
Selection Procedure: Applicants need to make sure to qualify for the recruitment through the process of selection i.e Walk-in-Interview.
Pay Scale: Pay scale of the candidates will be as follows:/-per month
- Assistant Engineer- Rupees 20,000/-per month
- Sub Assistant Engineer- Rupees 15,000/-per month
- Training Coordinator- Rupees 12,000/-per month
- Livelihood Development Officer- Rupees 10,000/-per month
Application Fees: There is no obligation on the part of the candidates to pay any kind of application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the rules and regulations only.
Official Website: www.jhragram.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Office of DM and Collector Jhargram Recruitment 2020:
- Read all the details provided above to make sure that you are eligible to apply for recruitment in Office of DM and Collector Jhargram.
- The candidates need to make sure attend Walk-in-Interview at: Office Chamber of District Magistrate, Jhargram
- The interview at the office will be held at 01:00 PM on 06/04/2020.
NOTE: The candidates will be required to ensure to attend the interview at the specified time on 06/04/2020. Those failing to report on time will not be considered for recruitment.