OCCB Recruitment 2020: Odisha Central Cooperative Bank has issued an official job advertisement asking for online applications for recruitment on www.rcsodisha.nic.in for filling 786 vacancies of Assistant Manager, Banking Assistant, System Assistant. The candidates need to apply for the recruitment latest by 15/04/2020. The candidates need to make sure to check all of the details and apply as soon as possible.
OCCB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Central Cooperative Bank|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Manager, Banking Assistant, System Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||786|
|Last Date to Apply||15/04/2020|
OCCB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Central Cooperative Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Manager Grade II-267
- Banking Assistant Grade II-485
- System Assistant-34
Educational Qualifications: Graduation Degree/ B.Tech (CS/ IT)/ MCA from a recognized college or university.
Selection Procedure: Online Exam, Viva Voce and Document Verification of the candidates will be done to decide about the selection of candidates.
Pay Scale: Candidates will be paid a handsome salary as per the rules and regulations of the candidates. The same will be as follows:
- Post 1,3: Rs.9,300-34,800 with GP 4,200/-p.m.
- Post 2: Rs.5,200-20,200 with GP 2,000/-p.m.
Application Fees: Application fee for the candidates is 1000 Rupees (General and OBC Category) and 600 Rupees (SC/ ST/ PH Category).
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be as per the specified age of 21-32 years as on 01/01/2020. Relaxation in upper age limit will also be applicable to the candidates of reserved category.
Official Website: www.rcsodisha.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for OCCB Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website of Odisha Central Cooperative Bank i.e www.rcsodisha.nic.in.
- After that, make sure to fill all of the details in the online application form.
- Pay the application fee and upload a passport size and photo of the candidate.
- Submit the application form and keep a copy of the application form saved in offline form as reference for future.
NOTE: Candidates need to submit the application form by 15/04/2020. No candidate will be allowed to apply and submit the application form after the specified date.