National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has issued a notice regarding the requirement of various 60 Medical Specialist and GDMO who are specialist in General Medicine, O&G, Pediatrics, etc. The department is looking for dedicated and hardworking aspirants for these posts to deploy them on Project/Station hospitals under NTPC. The mode of submission of the application form is online via the official site and is to be done till 02 September 2020.
NTPC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Medical Specialist and GDMO|
|Number of Vacancies||60|
|Last Date to Apply||02 September 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of NTPC Recruitment:
Company Name: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Medical Specialist – 23
- Medical (GDMO) – 37
Last Date to Apply: Application form submission has started from 18 August 2020 and it needs to be filed on or before 02 September 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates applying for both the posts should have done MBBS with MD/MS in Medicine/O&G/Pediatrics from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be hired on the basis of the merit list and experience possessed.
- Medical Specialist: Rs. 60,000–Rs. 1,80,000
- Medical (GDMO): Rs. 50,000–Rs. 1,60,000.
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by the NTPC to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Applicants applying for both the posts should be a maximum or equal to 37 years of age. NTPC officials will relax the age limit for candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: https://www.ntpc.co.in
Application Process For NTPC Recruitment Online-
- Go to https://www.ntpc.co.in and open the official link regarding this recruitment under the Recruitment section.
- Fill the application form and enter all your necessary details as asked.
- Make sure to enter the valid email id and mobile number as applicants will be informed via email or message when the application will be shortlisted.
- Upload the latest colored passport size photograph, digital signature, id proof, dob certificate, experience certificate, mark sheets, etc.
- Submit it before the last date.
NOTE: for more information and updates, you should visit the official site mentioned above.