National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language Recruitment: All the job opportunists in search of a job are informed that the National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language which works under the Ministry of Human Resource Development has 9 vacancies open for this year for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk. The council invites online applications from the interested applicants on the official site NCPUL. You can apply for this recruitment by submitting an application on or before 28 September 2020.
National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Council||National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language|
|Name of the Job||Multi-Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||9|
|Last Date to Apply||28 September 2020|
NCPUL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Council Name: National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language
Name of The Posts:
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 4 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Editor (AE) – 1 Post
- Principal Publication Officer (PPO) – 1 Post
- Research Officer (RO) – 1 Post
Last Date to Apply: The submission of the online application form is to be done until 28 September 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Interested candidates who are applying for this job should have done 10th/ Master Degree in Science/Art/education/Commerce/ Urdu and English from a reputed university/ institution/organization.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the objective/descriptive type written test.
Pay Scale: An attractive salary package will be given to chosen aspirants deployed on various posts.
- GEN/OBC – Rs.500
- ST/SC/PH – Rs.250
- Principal Publication Officer (PPO) – 56 Years
- Research Officer – 40 Years
- Assistant Editor – 35 Years
- LDC – 18 to 27 Years
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 18 to 25 Years
Official Website: urducouncil.nic.in.
How To Apply For NCPUL Bank Recruitment Online-
- Job opportunists need to go to urducouncil.nic.in. and read the instructions mentioned for filling the application form.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Attach your digital signature and receipt of the application fee payment.
- Submit the form and take a print out for future use.
NOTE: For more updates and information, keep visiting the official site from time to time.