Northern Railway Recruitment: Northern Railway has released a job vacancy for this year as it invites offline applications from hardworking and devotee candidates for engagement to the post of Senior Resident under Senior Residency Scheme at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi for the total 25 posts. All the applicants are invited to attend the Walk-in-Interview on 05 and 06 November 2020 and bring a filled application form along. Read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding NR recruitment.
Northern Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Northern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||25|
|Last Date to Apply||05 and 06 November 2020|
Northern Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Northern Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Resident – 25
- Nursing Superintendent – Candidates seeking this job should have a Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in the concerned specialty from a recognized college/institute or university.
Last Date To Apply: The final date is 05 and 06 November 2020 for the submission of the application form.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Walk-In-Interview.
Pay Scale: Rs.67700- Rs.208700 per month will be given as per 7th CPC at the entry-level to the chosen aspirants.
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid by applicants to apply under Northern Railways.
Age criteria: The maximum age of the applicants belonging to a different category is as follows:
- General/UR – 37 years
- OBC – 40 years
- SC/ST – 42 years
Official Website: visit nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Northern Railway Recruitment :
- Go to nr.indianra ilways.gov.in and download the application form if you fulfill the eligibility criteria regarding qualifications and age limit.
- Fill the form and attach self-attested documents with it.
- Carry your original certificates also on the date of the interview.
- Submit the application form along with photocopies of documents at Auditorium, 1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital (NRCH), New Delhi.
NOTE: You can attend the Walk-In-Interview at the same address mentioned above between 8.30 A.M. to 11: 00 A.M.