National Rail and Transportation Institutes Recruitment: The notification released by the National Rail and Transportation Institute invites Online applications to be submitted on the official site as per the format provided on the official website https://www.nrti.edu.in/ for 39 vacancies against post of Non- Teaching and Teaching Staff. The applications will be accepted by the specified deadline of 10 November 2020 (17:00 Hrs.). For complete information regarding NRTI recruitment check out the details mentioned below.
National Rail and Transportation Institute Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Rail and Transportation Institute|
|Name of the Job||Non- Teaching and Teaching Staff|
|Number of vacancies||39|
|Last Date to apply||10 November 2020 (17:00 Hrs.)|
National Rail and Transportation Institute Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Rail and Transportation Institute
Name of The Posts:
- Professor: 05 Posts
- Associate Professor: 10 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 15 Posts
- Deputy Finance Officer: 01 Post
- Junior Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
- Administrative Assistant: 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 02 Posts
Last Date to Apply: You are obliged to submit your applications latest by 10 November 2020 (17:00 Hrs as the online application link will be disabled thereafter.
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must possess a Ph.D. degree/MBA degree/Master’s degree in Library Science from the authorized board or institute or college and relevant experience also for every post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of criteria chosen by the NRTI selection committee.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package for various posts per month.
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay any application fee for applying for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: The candidate should wait for more news about this recruitment as of now, no update regarding the age limit is given.
Official Website: https://www.nrti.edu.in/
Important Instructions to apply for National Rail and Transportation Institute Recruitment:
- The candidate should fill the details in the online form as per the format prescribed on the website.
- Attach the copies of the required documents and your latest colored passport size photograph with the digital signature along with the form.
- Submit the application form complete in all aspects to the official site of NRTI.
NOTE: The official site needs to be visited regularly by enthusiastic applicants to get sufficient information regarding the age criteria and pay structure.