Northern Railway Recruitment: Northern Railway has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The railways intend to recruit hardworking and devotee aspirants for the 22 posts of Senior Resident to serve the nation to fight against deadly COVID-19. All the applicants are invited to attend the Walk-in-Interview on the address mentioned below. If you are interested in the railway’s job and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Northern Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Northern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||22|
|Last Date to Apply||10.06.2020.|
Northern Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Northern Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Resident – 22
- Candidates seeking this job should have Post Graduate Degree/Diploma recognized by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- Candidates without having PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital can also apply for this recruitment.
Last Date To Apply: The final date is 10.06.2020 for the submission of the application form.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview personally at Auditorium,1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi.
Application Fees: This recruitment is on an emergency basis so no application fee is to be paid by applicants to apply for Northern Railways.
Age criteria: You should check the notification on the official site to know the age structure for this recruitment.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Northern Railway Recruitment :
- Go to nr.indianra ilways.gov.in and open the notice published regarding this recruitment.
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria regarding qualifications and age limit, then you need to fill the application form with all the necessary documents like id proof, dob proof, mark sheets, etc.
- Submit it before the last date.
NOTE: You can attend the Walk-In-Interview at Auditorium,1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi at 8.30 A.M with application form duly filled in and signed along with self-attested copies of all the requisite documents.