COMMISSIONERATE OF HEALTH GUJARAT Recruitment: COMMISSIONERATE OF HEALTH GUJARAT has announced job vacancies for this year. Online applications are invited for Medical Professional candidates for appointment on contractual basis for 11 months on the vacant posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Tutor in various subjects at Government Medical Colleges and attached teaching hospitals. The applications will be accepted online on or before 12 June 2020.
COMMISSIONERATE OF HEALTH GUJARAT Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||COMMISSIONERATE OF HEALTH GUJARAT|
|Name of the Job||Professor, Assistant Professor, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||686|
|Last Date to Apply||12 June 2020.|
COMMISSIONERATE OF HEALTH GUJARAT Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: COMMISSIONERATE OF HEALTH GUJARAT
Name of The Posts:
- Professor – 76
- Associate Professor – 129
- Assistant Professor – 306
- Tutor – 175
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists applying for various posts should have doneMBBS/BDS/GMC/GDC from an accredited medical college/institute/university.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done on the performance in Personal Interview.
- Professor – Rs.Rs.1,84,000(Without Private Practice) & Rs.1,60,000(With Private
- Associate Professor – Rs.1,67,500(Without Private Practice) & Rs.1,50,000(With Private Practice)
- Assistant Professor – Rs.89,400(Without Private Practice) & Rs.75,000(With Private Practice)
- Tutor – Rs.69,300/-(Without Private Practice) & Rs.55,000(With Private Practice)
Application Fees: As the recruitment is on an urgent and temporary basis so no application fee is asked by COH.
1. The age of the applicants should be a maximum of 45 years for post no 1.
2. The age of the applicants should be a maximum of 43 years for post no 2 & 3.
3. The age of the applicants should be a maximum of 35 years for post no 4.
Official Website: https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
Application Process For COMMISSIONERATE OF HEALTH GUJARAT Recruitment Offline/Online-
- If you are interested in this recruitment then visit the official site mentioned above.
- Click on Apply now for the concerned post
- Fill the application form with necessary details like personal details, mobile number, Email Id, permanent address, etc.
- After filling the personal details fill up the educational details.
- Click on additional qualification and fill up the additional qualification, if any.
- Click on the experience details & fill the experience details.
- Now click upload photograph & type your application number &
Date of Birth and click OK, both photograph and signature have to be
- Click on the submit button.
NOTE: 079-232-58751 & firstname.lastname@example.org are the helpline numbers related to this recruitment.