NLC Recruitment 2022: Neyveli Lignite Corporation had invited applications for recruitment for 474 vacant posts of Apprentice & Non-Engineering. The last date for the submission of the applications is on 24 August 2022. The Corporation will release the Admit Cards for the exam soon. The candidates who want to submit their applications for recruitment must follow the instructions/guidelines.
NLC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation|
|Posts Name||Apprentice & Non-Engineering|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10.08.2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||24.08.2022|
NLC Recruitment 2022: Important Details
- Fitter- 60
- Turner- 22
- Welder- 55
- PASAA- 20
- Commerce- 25
- Computer Science- 35
The aspirants who have passed the ITI in relevant trade or completed the graduation degree for Non-Engineering Apprentice posts can fill the NLC application form.
The aspirants will be selected based on the written test/skill test or interview.
The NLC corp. (Neyveli Lignite Corporation) has not mentioned the application charges.
The aspirants must study the NLC (Neyveli Lignite Corporation) notification for more details.
- For ITI Passout- Rs 10019
- For Non-Engineering- Rs 12524
Also, See the Latest Notification BRO Recruitment 2022
Official Website Link:
Go to the authorized website of NLC for more details at @https://www.nlcindia.in/.
How To Apply For NLC Recruitment 2022
- To fill out the NLC Apprentice post application form, the candidates need to visit the official website of the Neyveli Lignite Corporation.
- Go to the Careers section of www.nlcindia.com.
- In the career section look for the link named “NLC Apprentice Recruitment”.
- Click on that link and you will be asked to do the registration to provide your date of birth, etc.
- You will be able to fill out the NLC application form then.
Direct Links for NLC Recruitment 2022
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here|
|Apply Online Link||Check Here|
Note: We’ve provided everything related to NLC Recutimwnt 2022 for 474 Apprentice posts. Contact us in case of any query.