Borders Roads Organisation Recruitment 2019: We are here before you to inform you that Borders Roads Organisation (BRO) specified in their official notification about to recruit the 540 skilled and talented candidates to fill the vacant posts on the position of Multi Skilled Worker. Applications are invited in offline mode for the above-specified purpose. The due date will be calculated on the basis of within 45 days of the date on which official notification released by the organization.
Borders Roads Organisation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Borders Roads Organisation|
|Name of the Job||Multi Skilled Worker|
|Number of vacancies||540|
|Last Date to apply||Within 45 days|
Borders Roads Organisation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Borders Roads Organisation
Name of The Posts:
- Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) – 540
Last Date to Apply: Within 45 days
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be 10th with ITI from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test, Practical Test, and Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 18000/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates only Rs. 50/-
- No fees for SC/ST and PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.bro.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Borders Roads Organisation Recruitment 2019:
- Take the print of the application from the website after the read of the important instructions.
- Fill this form having the complete and correct details i.e. the candidate’s personal and educational curriculum.
- Paste the photograph with the signature in the application form.
- Pay the fees through the use of the credit card, debit card or net banking as feasible.
- In the end, send the application to the address given below. Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411015
NOTE: The due date to receive the application is extended up to 60 days.