NIA Recruitment 2021: National Investigation Agency is empowered to deal with terror-related cases without special permission from the state. NIA has mentioned in its official notification that the organization will accept applications with the motive to put qualified and talented persons on 04 vacant posts of Additional Superintendent of Police. Send complete details filled on the form to the specified address on or before 14/02/2021. Check the article hereunder to get absolute recruitment information.
NIA Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Posts Name||Additional Superintendent of Police|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||February 14, 2021|
NIA Recruitment 2021 Complete Details-
Post Name: Additional Superintendent of Police
Educational Qualifications: Following are the essential conditions :
- Bachelors from a recognized college.
- Must be on an analogous post on regular basis.
Age Criteria: The candidate must be up to 56 years besides the candidates falling under the reserved category as they are entitled to age benefits.
Pay Scale: Monthly salary paid to the selected candidate will be Rupees 67700-208700/- per month. In addition, the applicant will also get special allowances.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Personal Interview will be conducted by NIA officials for selection motive.
Important Details Regarding NIA Recruitment 2021 –
The selected candidate will respond to the investigation of day to day cases. He/she will prepare reports related to cases such as progress reports, final reports, investigation reports, and charge sheets. More other duties as assigned time to time by the Supervisory Officers.
How To Apply Online For NIA Recruitment 2021 –
- Apply offline by filling in details in the format given on nia.gov.in
- The candidate must ensure that all the columns of the form have been filled carefully.
- Join the self-attested photocopies of documents like age, qualification, caste, marks sheet, etc.
- Paste the pp size photograph in the white background on the space available in the form.
- Check out details once in the form and address the form to “SP (Adm)-NIA-HQ Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003”
- The candidate must bring all the original certificates for verification at the time of the interview.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Note: The candidate should not wait till the due date of application as the application received to the office address after the due date will not be a valid application.