CBI Recruitment 2021: This is a golden opportunity for job searchers especially for those who are keen to work in the banking sector. Central Bank of India has clearly mentioned in the official notification that the bank is going to hire qualified persons on 03 seats of Office Assistant and Faculty. The application must be deposited at the address given below through the specified format (available on the website) on or before 28th December 2020. No application acceptance will be done after this date. Please check out further details related to the recruitment in the below-shown article.
CBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Central Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Office Assistant, Faculty|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Jabalpur|
|Last Date To Apply||December 28th, 2020|
CBI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details-
- Faculty – 02
- Office Assistant – 01
Educational Qualifications: It is essential that the candidate should have completed :
- Bachelor’s/B.Sc/BA with B.Ed/MSW/MA from recognized college/institute.
Age Criteria: The maximum age of candidates must be :
- 65 years (Post 01).
- 35 years (Post 02).
Application Fees: There is no special information regarding fees. Therefore, candidates are exempted.
Pay Scale: The remuneration will be paid on a monthly scale which is Rs. 20000/- (Post 01) and Rs. 12000/- (Post 02).
Selection Procedure: The criterion set up by the Central Bank of India Officials for selection is a Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding CBI Recruitment 2021 –
The application for Office Assistant and Faculty posts in the Central Bank of India can be submitted by 28th December 2020. After this date, no application received by the concerned office address will be a valid application.
How To Apply Online For CBI Recruitment 2021 –
- Take out a hard copy of the application form from the website.
- Read application conditions and fill up the necessary information on the blank columns that appeared in the form.
- Join the self-attested copies of documents with the application.
- Pay fees, if required (Otherwise, ignore).
- At last, send the application to the “Regional Manager/Chairman, Local Advisory Committee, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Narmada Road JABALPUR”
- The candidate must mention the correct e-mail and contact at the time of filling out the form as all the necessary information will be provided through it.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form 01||Click Here|
|Application Form 02||Click Here|
Note: Read the latest updates regarding CBI Recruitment on the official website.