National Health Mission Recruitment 2019: National Health Mission has clarified in its notification section that the organization is going to recruit 187 eligible and suitable candidates on the vacant posts of Senior Treatment Supervisor. That’s why the organization asked the masses to apply for these vacant posts. The last date for the online application is 20th October 2019. Read the notification given below for the complete details of the post.
National Health Mission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Health Mission|
|Name of the Job||Senior Treatment Supervisor|
|Number of vacancies||187|
|Last Date to apply||20-10-2019|
National Health Mission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Health Mission
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Treatment Supervisor – 187
Last Date to Apply: 20-10-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree or Sanitary Inspector Course with Computer Certificate from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Online Exam and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 20000/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st August 2019.
Official Website: www.nhmmp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for National Health Mission Recruitment 2019:
- Applicant should go through the portal of organization here www.nhmmp.gov.in
- Put the details in the form after take out a read of the important instructions.
- Fill the information with signature and photograph in the application form.
- Pay the fees in the manner prescribed if asked otherwise ignore.
- And in the end, submit the application till the end of the due date.
- Keep safe the hard copy of the form to be needed in the future.
- The hard copy of the form not required to send anywhere.
NOTE: Candidate is required to log in to the website of organization time and again for the important updates.