Central Railway Recruitment 2019: We are very happy to inform you that Central Railway wants to place 12 qualified and mature persons on the vacant posts of Junior Translator. Online applications are invited for such purposes. The official link of application is available on the website of an organization. The last date fixed by the organization for the application is 08th of November 2019. In order to get the complete details regarding recruitment, see the notification mentioned below.
Central Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Railway|
|Name of the Job||Junior Translator|
|Number of vacancies||12|
|Last Date to apply||08th of November 2019|
Central Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Translator (Hindi) – 12
Last Date to Apply: 08th of November 2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired person should have a Master’s Degree with Diploma/Certificate (Translation) from the authorized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Test, Translation Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Level-6 per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 42 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2020.
Official Website: www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
- The same application procedure is followed i.e. log the website.
- Then read the important points and proceed to fill the form.
- Fill the complete details about the personal and educational curriculum of the applicant.
- Upload the mandatory documents which consist of scanned photographs and the signature with some other documents.
- In the end, submit the application through the portal of an organization before the due date.
- The print of the application is not to send at any address.
NOTE: There is a need to visit the website of an organization continuously.