NFRA Recruitment 2019: National Financial Reporting Authority, Ministry of Corporate Affairs is inviting online applications from skilled and capable applicants for recruitment on 10 vacancies for the various posts of Chartered Accountant,Cost & Management Accountant,Company Secretary.The Applicants will have to apply filling the offline application forms and sending to the office till 27th May 2019.All the relevant details regarding the recruitment and selection procedure is given in the following description so read carefully.
NFRA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Financial Reporting Authority|
|Name of the Job||Chartered Accountant,Cost & Management Accountant,Company Secretary|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last Date to apply||27th May 2019|
NFRA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Financial Reporting Authority
Name of The Posts:
- Chartered Accountant,Cost & Management Accountant,Company Secretary-10
Last Date to Apply: 27th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidates looking to get a job in above recruitment must have passed similar qualification from respective institute.
Selection Procedure: Written exam and Personal interview will be held for the selection of applicants.
Pay Scale: The Selected applicant will be paid a monthly salary of 40000/- Rupees per month.
Application Fees: Nothing is to paid towards application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the applicant must be as specified by the organization.
Official Website: www.mca.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for NFRA Recruitment 2019:
- National Financial Reporting Authority will accept the applications in the offline form only and those must be only in prescribed format.
- The Applicant must use his own handwriting only.
- While filling the application form ensure that you have the educational certificates with you so as you fill the information as per the certificates only.
- Passport size photo of not more than 06 months must be attached on the application.
- After signing wherever asked,attach the self attested copies of academic certificates and send to: Secretary, National Financial Reporting Authority, 8th Floor, HT House, 18-20 KG Marg, New Delhi- 110001
NOTE: Keep checking our website for more important updates about the recruitment and selection procedure in the future.