IPPB Recruitment 2019: Our current article is about the latest job opportunity offered by India Post Payments Bank.The Bank emerged out of India Post has 02 vacancies for Scale VI and VII Officers for which applications are invited in online mode only till 18th May 2019 after which nothing could be done to apply.The Applicants are to make sure they read each and every detail and must confirm their eligibility as per the official notification.
IPPB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||India Post Payments Bank|
|Name of the Job||Scale VI and VII Officers|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last Date to apply||18th May 2019|
IPPB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: India Post Payments Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Chief Risk and Compliance Officer-01
- DGM(Information Security)-01
Last Date to Apply: 18th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to have passed Bachelors Degree with relevant experience from a accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will have to go through and pass the Assessment/ Group Discussion,Online test and Personal Interview on the basis of which their selection will be finalized.
Pay Scale: The Candidates will be paid a monthly remuneration of Rupees 68,680/- (Post 1) and 76,520/-(Post 2).
Application Fees: Application fee is Rupees 750/-.
Age criteria: Age of the applicant must be between 38-55 years and 35-55 years for Post 1-2 respectively.
Official Website: www.ippbonline.com
Important Instructions to apply for IPPB Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are make their requests for application for recruitment through the online mode by visiting the official website www.ippbonline.com.
- Go through the instructions given there and then only proceed with filling the details in the application form.
- Every applicant is required to make sure that he or she fills the details to be filled as per the academic certificates only.
- And photo along signature of the applicant is to be uploaded in the said size and format only.
NOTE: Do not forget to keep a hard copy of the filled in application form for reference in future.