NEEPCO Recruitment 2021: Under the Ministry of Power, North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited, Government of India Enterprise, publish a notification about 26 Apprentice posts for the financial year 2020-21. Training duration will be for one year. Applicants have to apply on or before 18th January 2021. Other information about vacancy detail, educational qualification, stipend, selection process, how to apply is given below. NEEPCO Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Closing Date to Apply Online||18.01.2021|
|Closing Date to Send Apprenticeship Application form||25.01.2021|
NEEPCO Recruitment 2021: Detailed Information
|1||Graduate Apprentice (B.E or Equivalent)||09|
|2||Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering & Technology)||17|
- Graduate Apprentice: Candidates having B.E or Equivalent in Electrical/IT/Mechanical are eligible to apply.
- Technician Apprentice: Candidates having a Diploma in Electrical/IT/Civil/Mechanical Engineering are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: The applicant must be a resident of India. Age criteria are set from 18 years to 28 years, not less than 18 years and not more than 28 years. Relaxation in age will be given as per the existing Government of India rules.
Application Fee: No application fee is required.
Pay Scale: Graduate Apprentice (B.E. & Eqvivalet) will get a Monthly stipend of 18000 rupees, and Technician Apprentice will get 15000 Rupees as a Monthly stipend.
Selection Procedure: The merit list shall be based on marks obtained in Diploma and Degree for all Apprentice post. The merit list of selected candidates will be available at @ http://www.neepco.co.in/. Candidates will get a call letter through Email Id.
How to Apply for NEEPCO Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited through online mode only. Follow these steps to apply online.
- Candidates must enroll themselves with the BOPT (Board of Practical Training) at the website @ http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/. Candidate must possess valid enrolment ID.
- The candidate then applies online and select one of the NEEPCO Establishment.
- Submit the application online.
- Download the NEEPCO Apprenticeship Application form.
- Take a printout of the NEEPCO Apprenticeship Application form and fill it.
- Send this form along with all documents in PDF form to the Email ID email@example.com before 25.01.2021.
Important Links to Consider for NEEPCO Recruitment 2021
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: Do apply before 18th January 2021 for NEEPCO Recruitment 2021.