Medical Department of Central Railway has published a notice regarding walk-in Interview for Senior Resident post. The selected applicants will be posted in the Head Quarter Hospital, Byculla. The Date of the Interview is 6th January 2021. Eligible and interested candidates must reach the interview venue before time and submit their application before the interview. All other information regarding recruitment like age criteria, education qualification, how to apply is described below.
Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Medical Department of Central Railway|
|Posts Name||Senior Resident|
|Verification of Documents||9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on 06.01.2021|
|Submit Application||10.00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. in Room No. 24|
|Walk-in-Interview||12.00 noon Onward on 06.01.2021|
Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Detailed Information
|3||Gynecology & obst.||01|
Educational Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree/MD/MS/DNB or Diploma in the concerns specialty from University recognized by State/Central Government.
Age Criteria: The maximum age criteria for the candidate should be not more than 40 years. Age relaxation is also given as per the rules of the government.
Pay Scale: The basic salary is 26950 Rupees with 6600 Rupees grade pay, comes in pay band 3 (15600-39100). NPA and other allowances are also given to the selected candidates.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected for the tenure of one year. The maximum possible tenure of Senior Resident will be three years.
How to Apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- The applicant must read the full notification carefully and then download the application form. Print it and fill it correctly.
- Applicants are advised to bring all the original documents along with attested photocopies of all the documents. Verification of documents will be done on 6th January 2021 from 9:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. Walk in Interview will start from 12.00 Noon.
- Walk-in-Interview venue is Medical Director’s Office, Dr. BAM hospital, Central Railway, Byculla (E), Mumbai- 400027, Phone Number:022-67452945.
- Applicants can check the status of their Senior Resident application by visiting the website @www.cr.indianrailway.gov.in.
- Go to the
- News & Recruitment Section
- Engagement of Senior Resident
Important Links to Consider for Central Railway Recruitment 2021
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
Note: Visit the website of Central Railway to know the status of the application for Central Railway Recruitment 2021.