National Seeds Corporation Limited Recruitment: Online Applications are invited by National Seeds Corporation Limited for 220 Post Of Assistant, Management Trainee, etc. Full details of vacancies to be filed and application form is available on the website https://www.indiaseeds.com/. The corporation works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare and seeks to hire dedicated and result-oriented professionals for all the vacant posts.
NSCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Seeds Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Assistant, Management Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||220|
|Last Date to Apply||19 August 2020|
NSCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Seeds Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
|Assistant (Legal) Grade I||03|
- Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done B.E/B. Tech or B.Sc or M.Sc or MBA or LLB or M.Sc.(Hort.)/MSc.(Agri.) from a renowned college/university/institute.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of the online application form is 19 August 2020 and the submission of application form starts from 14 July 2020.
Selection Procedure: For all the posts, Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Exam followed by Personal Interview.
- Assistant (Legal) Grade I – Rs. 22000- Rs.77000 per month
- Trainee Mate – Rs. 19586 per month
- Trainee – Rs. 20179 per month
- Diploma Trainee/Senior Trainee – Rs. 26114 per month
- Management Trainee – Rs.47480 per month
- GEN/OBC/EXSM/EWS candidates – Rs.500
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates – Nil
- The age limit prescribed for the Assistant post is a maximum of 30 years.
- The age limit prescribed for the Trainee Mate post is a maximum of 25 years.
- The maximum age limit for all other posts is 27 years.
Official Website: https://www.indiaseeds.com/
Important Instructions to apply for NSCL Recruitment:
- You need to visit the official site and register yourself by entering a valid username and password.
- After registration, you will be directed to fill the application form.
- Enter the details in the relevant fields of form correctly and attach all the credentials demanded by NSCL.
- Pay the application fee online and enter the details of the same in the form.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
NOTE: To get more information about the date of the written exam and place of posting, visit the official site from time to time.