Department Of Health & Family Welfare Nagaland Recruitment: Department Of Health & Family Welfare Nagaland has liberated various job vacancies this year on a temporary basis. The department intends to recruit desirable and skilled aspirants who are citizens of Nagaland for engagement as “Medical Officer, Lab Technician, etc.” to fill up the 195 various posts. If you are interested in DHFW recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment. The applications will be accepted via email.
Department Of Health & Family Welfare Nagaland Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department Of Health & Family Welfare Nagaland|
|Name of the Job||Medical Officer, Lab Technician, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||195|
|Last Date to Apply||16th August 2020|
Department Of Health & Family Welfare Nagaland Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department Of Health, Medical & Family Welfare Telangana
Name of The Posts And Educational Qualifications:
- Junior Specialist – 15 (PG Degree/ Diploma (Concerned Specialty)
- Medical Officer – 168 (MBBS/ PG Degree/ Diploma (Concerned Specialty)
- Research Scientist – 06 (M.sc (Life Science)
- Lab Technician – 06 (B.sc MLT/ Msc MLT/ M.sc (Life Science)
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 16 August 2020.
Selection Procedure: Once the application of applied candidates is shortlisted, Candidates will be selected based on their rank in the merit list.
- Junior Specialist – Rs.56100 – Rs.177500 per month
- Medical Officer – Rs.56100 – Rs.177500 per month
- Research Scientist – Rs.43700 – Rs.138500 per month
- Lab Technician – Rs.28700 – Rs.91300 per month
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: The applicants applying for different posts should be a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years of age. As per DHFW rules, age relaxation will be offered to the reserved category.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit https://nagahealth.nagaland.gov.in/
Important Instructions to apply for Department Of Health & Family Welfare Nagaland Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to https://nagahealth.nagaland.gov.in/ and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Also, attach a domicile of Nagaland state.
- Send the application form before the last date to email@example.com
NOTE: The recruitment is for a period of 12 months which may be extended further depending upon the need and performance of applicants.