National Institute of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment: National Institute of Health and Family Welfare has liberated a job alert for experienced candidates for this year. The institute invites applications from skilled and talented candidates for the 01 posts of Lower Division Clerk. Aspirants need to apply online before the last date 22nd May 2020 to secure their job. You need to read this advertisement completely to know the eligibility criteria and various details.
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Health and Family Welfare|
|Name of the Job||Lower Division Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd May 2020|
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Institute of Health and Family Welfare
Name of The Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk – 01
Educational Qualifications: Candidates looking forward to this job should have done Graduation or equivalent from a recognized board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Face to face interview.
- The pay scale will be according to Level 04 along with Grade pay of Rs.2400.
- Candidates belonging to any category should check the official site of NIHFW to know this structure.
Age criteria: No updation is given by NIHFW regarding the age criteria for this post.
Official Website: www.nihfw.org
Important Instructions to apply for National Institute of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment:
- You need to note that candidates already in service in NIHFW are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- You have to download the application form and send it to Administration II through proper channels before the last date.
- Paste your photo and sign the form.
NOTE: The candidates seeking this job opportunity should have been in service of NIHFW for a minimum of 5 years. Keep following the official site to know the date of the interview.