Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment: Life Insurance Corporation of India has released an employment notification for this year. It requires Part-Time Insurance Adviser in Management Trainee, Hostess, and another functional role at LIC of India, New Delhi. All the candidates in search of a job are informed that LIC has 850 vacancies of Part-Time Insurance Adviser open for this year. The department demands the young and enthusiastic candidate for this post.
Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Name of the Job||Part-Time Insurance Adviser|
|Number of Vacancies||850|
|Last Date to Apply||24 July 2020|
Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Life Insurance Corporation of India
Name of The Posts:
- Part-Time Insurance Adviser – 850
Last Date to Apply: The final date for online application form submission is 24 July 2020.
- Interested candidates who are applying for this job should have done Graduation from a recognized engineering college/institute etc.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview and basic written exam.
Pay Scale: LIC will give a handsome amount of pay ranging between Rs.7000 – Rs.25000 per month.
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid by aspirants to apply for LIC recruitment.
Age criteria: The applicant’s age should be between 18 – 25 years as on 20th April 2020. The applicants should not be born before 20/04/1995 and should not be born after 20/04/2002.
Official Website: https://www.ncs.gov.in
How To Apply for LIC Recruitment Online-
- Job opportunists need to go to https://www.ncs.gov.in and open the advertisement link regarding this recruitment.
- You will see different tabs of headings. Go to the Jobseeker tab.
- Fill all the fields in different tabs and upload your resume and other necessary documents.
- Submit it immediately after rechecking before the session times out.
NOTE: For any further information or query you can contact email@example.com.