National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment: National Fertilizers Limited has advertised a job notification for this year. The department invites applications from the eligible and skilled candidates for the recruitment of engineers & Managers etc. on the various 217 posts. You should have a valid email id for submission of the application form as the applications are to be submitted online through the NFL website https://www.nationalfertilizers.com/ from 28-04-2020 to 27-05-2020. Get more details regarding this recruitment over here.
National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Fertilizers Limited|
|Name of the Job||Engineer & Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||217|
|Last Date to Apply||27-05-2020|
National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Fertilizers Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Engineer & Manager – 217
Last Date to Apply: The last Date of Submission of Online Application is 27-05-2020.
- Candidates should have passed B.Tech, BE, B.Sc (Engg) or M.Sc (Chemistry) for the post of Engineer & Manager from a recognized university/college.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Examination and Interview.
Pay Scale: Rs. 35,400 – 1,77,500 per month will be given for the post of Engineer & Manager Post.
- UR/EWS/OBC have to pay application fees of Rs. 700.
- SC/ST candidates are not liable to pay any application fee.
Age criteria: Follow the official site of National Fertilizers Limited to know the age criteria for this recruitment.
Official Website: https://www.nationalfertilizers.com
How To Apply For National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Interested competitors should visit the official site https://www.nationalfertilizers.com and download the application form.
- Fill the application form if you fulfill the specifications in terms of age, qualifications, etc.
- Enter the details with the utmost care and attach all the requisite documents demanded as per this recruitment.
- Pay the application fee through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card and submit the form.
NOTE: To get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site.