Karnataka State Police Recruitment: State Police Of Karnataka has liberated a job advertisement for this year. The department wants to appoint physically fit and active Indian Nationals on the 4014 Posts Of Armed Police Constable, Civil Police Constable, etc. The applications will be accepted online on the official site mentioned below on or before 22 June 2020. All the citizens who want to get hired in the Police Department can apply online after checking all the details.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of the Job||Armed Police Constable, Civil Police Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||4014|
|Last Date to Apply||22 June 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Karnataka State Police Recruitment :
Company Name: State Police of Karnataka
Name of The Posts:
- Armed Police Constable – 1449
- Civil Police Constable – 2565
Last Date to Apply: You can start filling the online applications from 20 May 2020 and the final date for submission is 22 June 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant applying for KSP Recruitment should have done 10th/12th from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Written exam, endurance test, and personal interview will be the basis of selection.
Pay Scale: Attractive amount of pay ranging between Rs.23500 – Rs.47650 per month will be given to contenders selected for both the posts.
- Gen/OBC category applicants will pay Rs.250 as an application fee.
- SC/ST/Tribal candidates will pay Rs.100 as an application fee.
- 18 – 25 years is the age limit for the post of Armed Police Constable.
- 19 – 25 years is the age limit for the post of Civil Police Constable.
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
Application Process For Karnataka State Police Recruitment Offline/Online-
- You need to go to the official website mentioned above and read all the details regarding this recruitment.
- Register yourself and fill the application form in a correct and complete way.
- Attach the latest and clear passport size photo with your signature in small letters.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the form as soon as possible to confirm your entry.
NOTE: For more information and updates regarding this recruitment, you need to visit www.ksp.gov.in from time to time.