Nainital Bank Recruitment 2019: The advertisement done by the Nainital Bank has specified for 230 Vacancies of Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer, and Clerk. The interested and the qualified applicant can submit the Online form on the official website before 14th July 2019. Read the information given below which provides the details about each and every aspect of the post.
Nainital Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Nainital Bank|
|Name of the Job||Clerk, Probationary Officer, and Specialist Officer|
|Number of vacancies||230|
|Last Date to apply||14-07-2019|
Nainital Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Nainital Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Probationary Officer (Scale I) – 35
- Specialist Officer (Scale I) – 60
- Specialist Credit Officer (Scale II) – 35
- Clerk – 100
Last Date to Apply: 14-07-2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have PG Degree with the knowledge of computer Operations from the authorized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For the applicant of Post 3 Rs. 1500/- per application.
- For Remaining Posts Rs. 1000/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-27 years (Post 4) and 21-28 years for remaining posts besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31st May 2019.
Official Website: www.nainitalbank.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the details in the Online application form in a pre-decided manner.
- The details should be about the candidate’s name, address, qualifications, and past work experience.
- Next step in application is to upload the signature and the photograph in the form.
- Then pay the fees through using the debit card/credit card or net banking.
- After taking out the review, submit the application form.
- Keeps safely the print page of the application.
NOTE: The applicant must continuously check the notifications on the website as he/she can get every possible detail. The written exam will be held on 27th & 28th July 2019.