RBI Recruitment 2022: Job seekers would be happy to hear about the latest recruitment drive to be held by the Reserve Bank of India. The bank recently announced the vacancies in the recruitment advertisement published which states that there are a total of 14 posts for Specialists in the organization for which they want to hire highly qualified candidates. Interested and eligible Candidate can apply for this post by submitting an online application form on or before the last date(4 February 2022). For further details about the RBI Recruitment 2022, candidates must go through below advertisement as we have showcased all the information regarding the application fee, selection procedure, salary offered, and much more which will prove to be very helpful.
RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Number of Vacancy||14|
|Last date to Apply||4 February 2022|
RBI Recruitment 2022 Post Wise Vacancy Details:
Division Name: Reserve Bank Of India
Name of the posts:
- Law Officer/Grd-B – 02
- Manager Civil/Technical – 06
- Manager Electrical/Technical – 03
- Assis Librarian Grd-A – 01
- Curator/ Full-Time – 01
Educational Qualification: Aspirants willing to be part of this organization should hold UG/PG Degree in Law/BTech civil or Electrical/Library Science/ Architecture/Economics/ History/Fine Arts from a recognized university/ institute.
- For Post Number 1- 21 to 32 Years
- For Post Number 2, 3- 21 to 35 Years
- For Post Number 4, 6- 21 to 30 Years
- For Post Number 5- 25 to 50 Years
Selection Procedure: Candidates for this job will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam, Personal Interview.
Salary offered: Candidates will get attractive salary packages of Rs. 44500 to Grade A and Rupees 55200 per month to Grade B offficers.
- The application fee for GEN/OBC/EWS category: Rs 600
- The application fee for ST/SC/PH category: Rs 100
- The application fee for the staff of RBI has been exempted.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Instructions to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates must visit the official website of the hiring organization i.e. www.rbi.org.in
- Candidates are also advised to go through the official advertisement before applying.
- Open the online application form by registering yourself as a new candidate.
- Fill all the required details like name, address, qualification details, experience details etc in the application form.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Submit the form before the last date.
Necessary Links to Follow for RBI SO Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here|
|Apply Online Link||Check Here|
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the RBI Recruitment 2022 process at the moment. To stay updated on any other developments regarding this vacancy, please visit our website regularly.