NABARD Recruitment: National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development has issued a notice regarding the requirement of various Project Manager, Senior Analyst on the vacant 13 vacancies. The department is looking for dedicated and hardworking job seekers for these posts. The mode of submission of the application form is online on the official site. You need to submit your applications on or before 23 August 2020.
NABARD Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Institute||National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development|
|Name of the Job||Project Manager, Senior Analyst|
|Number of Vacancies||13|
|Last Date to Apply||23 August 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of NABARD Recruitment :
Company Name: National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development
Name of The Posts:
- Project Manager – 01
- Senior Analyst – 01
- Senior Analyst – Network/SDWAN Operations – 01
- Project Manager – IT Operations/infrastructure services – 01
- Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant – 01
- Cyber Security Manager (CSM) – 01
- Additional Cyber Security Manager (ACSM) – 01
- Additional Chief Risk Manager – 02
- Risk Managers – 04
Last Date to Apply: Application form submission has started and it needs to be filed on or before 23 August 2020.
- Applicants seeking this job should have done Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems/Engineering/Management degree from a renowned college/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Personal interviews will be conducted for hiring candidates on various posts listed under this recruitment.
- Project Manager – Rs.3 lac per month
- Senior Analyst – Rs.2.5 lac per month
- Senior Analyst – Network/SDWAN Operations – Rs.2.5 lac per month
- Project Manager – IT Operations/infrastructure services – Rs.2.5 lac per month
- Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant – Rs.3.75 lac per month
- Cyber Security Manager (CSM) – Rs.3.75 lac per month
- Additional Cyber Security Manager (ACSM) – Rs.2.5 lac per month
- Additional Chief Risk Manager – Rs.3 lac per month
- Risk Managers – Rs.2.5 lac per month
- GEN/OBC – Rs.750
- SC/ST/PwD – Nil
Age criteria: The maximum age limit is 62 years counted from 1 August 2020. More age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: www.nabard.org
Application Process For NABARD Recruitment Offline/Online –
- Go to www.nabard.org and open the official link regarding this recruitment under the Career section.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials like birth certificate, address proof, etc.
- Attach the latest colored passport size photograph and sign the application form.
- Pay the application fee and submit it before the last date.
NOTE: We have given you all the information about this recruitment. To know more check the official site from time to time.