NABARD Recruitment 2020: We have the recruitment news for the job seekers. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has published for recruitment announcing for the vacant posts of Office Attendant (Group C) in the organization. There are a total of 73 vacancies for which the eligible candidate can apply. The interested candidate can apply Online for these posts by 12th January 2020. We have provided the complete details of NABARD Recruitment 2020 i.e. pay scale, application fees, selection process and much more below, so check it carefully.
NABARD Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Name of the Job||Office Attendant|
|Number of vacancies||73|
|Last Date to apply||12th January 2020|
NABARD Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Name of The Posts:
- Office Attendant (Group C) – 73
Last Date to Apply: 12th January 2020
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have 10th pass from the recognized school.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be chosen on the basis of Online Exam and Language Proficiency Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will get the amount of Rupees Twenty Four Thousand if selected for the post.
Application Fees: The fees to be paid by the candidates is
- Rs. 450/- for GEN/OBC candidates.
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD and ExS candidates.
Age criteria: Applicant age should be between 18-30 years as on 01st December 2019. The benefits will be given as per the organization’s rules.
Official Website: www.nabard.org
Important Instructions to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the website of the organization.
- Click on the careers section.
- Click the job you want to apply.
- Fill the details in the application form appears on the screen.
- Upload the scanned signature and the photograph in the form.
- Pay the application fees and submit the form before the end date.
- Candidate can keep the print of the form for future need.
NOTE: To get more details, stay on the website of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development.