Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020: Maharashtra Public Service Commission brings a notification in which the organization asks the capable and energetic persons for 200 vacant posts of State Service Exam (Pre Exam – 2020). The forms can be filled through the portal in an Online way by 13th January 2020. The complete details of the recruitment can be gained from the article mentioned below.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||State Service Exam|
|Number of vacancies||200|
|Last Date to apply||13th January 2020|
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant State Tax Commissioner – 10
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer/Group Development Officer – 07
- Assistant Commissioner/Project Officer – 01
- Deputy Director of Industries – 01
- Assistant Director (Skill development) – 02
- Deputy Education Officer – 25
- Class Officer – 25
- Assistant Group Development Officer – 12
- Assistant Registrar – 19
- Deputy Superintendent (Land Records) – 06
- Deputy Superintendent (State excise duty) – 03
- Assistant Director (State excise duty) – 01
- Skill Development, Employment & Entrepreneurship Guidance Officer – 04
- Assistant Project Officer/Research Officer – 11
- Naib Tehsildar – 73
Last Date to Apply: 13th January 2020
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should hold Graduation Degree/Degree in Engineering from the accredited university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through Written Exam (Pre & Main) and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- The candidates of GEN candidates should pay Rs. 524/-
- Rs. 324/- for the reserved candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should have the age in between 19-38 years as on 01-04-2020. The candidates of reserved categories will get the relaxation as per organizational rules.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020:
- The Applicants need to go through the website in which he/she fill the details on the portal.
- Upload the documents including the applicant signature and photograph.
- Pay the fees and submit the form by the end date.
- No need to send the hard copy.
NOTE: The date fixed by the organization for the written exam is 05th April 2020.