Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited Recruitment 2019: It is good news for those who are totally free and searching for a job. The same opportunity is being offered by the Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited on 26 Vacancies of Graduate Apprentices and Technician Apprentices. The company fixed 31st July 2019, the due date for Offline application. For a detailed note, the candidate interested should read the paragraph given below.
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited|
|Name of the Job||Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||29|
|Last Date to apply||31st July 2019|
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Graduate Apprentices – 22
- Technician Apprentices – 07
Last Date to Apply: 31st July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired candidate should have a Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Technology from the authorized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit list.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered the following pay package:
- Rs. 4984/- (Post ) per month
- Rs. 3542/- (Post 2) per month
Application Fees: No fees for application of the post.
Age criteria: Candidate should read the official notification of the organization to know about age limits.
Official Website: www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the details in the form in a pre-decided manner in a clear and accurate way.
- It is essential to put the signature and pasting of photographs in the form.
- Duly filled form along the copies of the documents demand should reach the office of the organization given below: Superintending Engineer (M.P.C.), SGTPS, Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited, Birsinghpur, Distt.- Umariya, M.P. Pin-484551
- The candidate should retain the photocopy of form for further requirement.
NOTE: If any form reaches the office after the due date, it will not be considered for recruitment purpose and stands worthless.