Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment 2019: Defence Research & Development Organisation is hiring for 40 Vacant posts of Scientist. The Online application can be submitted through the web portal on www.rac.gov.in. The due date for the application is 20th July 2019. Please check the notification given below to have complete knowledge of the post.
Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Defence Research and Development Organisation|
|Name of the Job||Scientist|
|Number of vacancies|
|Last Date to apply||20th July 2019|
Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Defence Research and Development Organisation
Name of The Posts:
- Scientist ‘F’ – 02
- Scientist ‘E’ – 04
- Scientist ‘D’ – 13
- Scientist ‘C’ – 21
Last Date to Apply: 20th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The interested person must have a Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follows:
- Rs. 131100/- (Post 1) per month
- Rs. 123100/- (Post 2) per month
- Rs. 78800/- (Post 3) per month
- Rs. 67700/- (Post 4) per month
- Rs. 100 for the GEN/OBC candidates.
- Exempted for SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 50 years (Post 1), 45 years (Post 2,3), 35 years (Post 4) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.rac.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Defence Research & Development Organisation Recruitment 2019:
- Enter the website of the organization on google.
- Open the right side icon ‘View Advertisement’ and then click on ‘Online Application”
- Register themselves with the put of details about E-Mail, name, password, phone, etc.
- Candidate has to upload the photograph and signature in the form.
- Pay the fees of the form and then submit it on or before the due date.
- Retain the hard copy of the form for future need.
NOTE: The candidate must continuously check the official website for latest updates.