MP State Policy & Planning Commission Recruitment: Madhya Pradesh State Policy & Planning commission has released a notification regarding the employment for this year.M. P. State Policy & Planning Commission (MPSPPC) intends to recruit dynamic and hardworking consultants for 31 positions of Principal Consultant, Senior Consultant, Consultant under its Project Monitoring Unit (PMU). Online applications are invited on the M.P. Online portal from eligible candidates for the positions available for recruitment.
MP State Policy & Planning Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh State Policy & Planning Commission|
|Name of the Job||Principal Consultant, Senior Consultant, Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||31|
|Last Date to Apply||16th April 2020|
MP State Policy & Planning Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: MP State Policy & Planning Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Principal Consultant – 01
- Senior Consultant – 10
- Consultant – 20
Last Date to Apply: Application form online submission will start from 12th March 2020 and will end by 16th April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates applying must be a Graduate in Engineering. /Public Administration/Public Policy/Economics/Statistics/Finance/DataAnalysis/ITlGIS/ ManagementAgriculture/Environment /Forestry/ Rural Development/Social work from an accredited University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list based on qualification and performance in Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The pay scale for different posts is mentioned below:–
- Principal Consultant – Rs.24 Lakh per annum
- Senior Consultant – Rs.18 Lakh per annum
- Consultant – Rs.12 Lakh per annum
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid to apply for this recruitment.
- Applicant’s age should be less than or equal to 55 years for the post of Principal Consultant.
- Applicants’ age should be less than or equal to 45 years for the post of Senior Consultant.
- Applicants’ age should be less than or equal to 40 years for the post of Consultant.
Official Website: mpplanningcommission.gov.in
How To Apply For MP State Policy & Planning Commission Recruitment Offline/Online-
- To apply for these posts, you need to visit mpplanningcommission.gov.in
- If you are eligible then fill all the blanks of the application form.
- Attach all the documents in digital format as demanded by this recruitment.
- Pay the application fee before 16th April 2020.
- Submit the form before the last date to secure your job.
NOTE: For more updates about this recruitment, you need to visit the official site from time to time.