Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment: Indian Overseas Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank has announced job vacancies for job prospects this year. The bank invites online applications from eligible and skilled Ex-Servicemen for recruitment against 24 Vacancies of Security Guards for their Central Office in Chennai. Before applying, candidates are advised to read this advertisement carefully and ensure
that they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Name of the Job||Security Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||24|
|Last Date to Apply||10.04.2020|
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Overseas Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Security Guard – 24
Last Date to Apply: Interested Ex-Servicemen who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online from 23.03.2020 to 10.04.2020.
- Aspirants who are applying for this job should have passed 10th from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in the local language.
Selection Procedure: Candidates applying for this recruitment will be selected on the basis of marks they have scored in Objective type Test and Physical Fitness Test.
Pay Scale: An attractive salary of Rs. 9560 – Rs.-18545 per month will be given to selected candidates.
Application Fees: No application fee is required to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidates applying for this recruitment should be less than or equal to 45 years of age and more than or equal to 18 years of age counted from 1/3/2020. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category candidates.
Official Website: www.iob.in
How To Apply For Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment Offline/Online-
- You should go through the detailed advertisement available under the title “RECRUITMENT OF SECURITY GUARDS” on the official website.
- You will have to enter all the required details in the online application form.
- You need to upload your photograph and signature as per the
- Candidates should fill in the details in the Online Application very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the application form.
- Before submission, ensure rechecking all the details.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to fill their particulars Online by themselves correctly.