Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation Recruitment 2019: The Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) specified that the organization is going to hire 187 candidates on the vacant posts of Driver, Fireman and Others. Applications should reach for the above-specified purpose online through the portal before 04th November 2019. To get a brief description of the post, read the article given below.
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Driver, Fireman, and Others|
|Number of vacancies||187|
|Last Date to apply||04th of November 2019|
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Driver Operator – 10
- Driver (Fire) – 05
- Fireman Rescurer – 135
- Auto Electrician – 01
- Helper (Fire) – 36
Last Date to Apply: 04th of November 2019
Educational Qualifications: It is necessary for the potential candidate to have 10th with ITI/Fire Course with Heavy Driving Licence from the authorized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Face to Face Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- Rs. 700/- for Open category candidates.
- Rs. 500/- for reserved candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 04th of November 2019.
Official Website: www.mahapariksha.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation Recruitment 2019:
- Follow the application procedure step by step, the first of which is apply through the portal.
- Fill the details in an accurate and correct manner.
- Upload the mandatory documents with the photograph of the applicant.
- Deposit the fees in a suitable manner which suits as per the candidate requirement.
- And submit the application finally for further approval.
- An incomplete application form will not be accepted for application purpose.
NOTE: The most important step of the application process is to visit the website from time to time.