Child Development Project Officer Recruitment 2019: Office of the Child Development Project Officer specified for 03 Vacancies of District Coordinator, Block Coordinator. The organization invites the applications for this sole purpose and for which the application format is prescribed on the website. It is compulsory to post the application to the declared address on or before 30th October 2019. Interested candidate can take the print out of it. Further details of the post (pay scale, application procedure, etc.) can be obtained from the article mentioned below.
Child Development Project Officer Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Child Development Project Officer|
|Name of the Job||District Coordinator, Block Coordinator|
|Number of vacancies||03|
|Last Date to apply||30th October 2019|
Child Development Project Officer Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Child Development Project Officer
Name of The Posts:
- District Coordinator – 01
- Block Coordinator – 01
- Peon – 01
Last Date to Apply: 30th October 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate searching for a job must have a 10th/Graduation Degree/Degree with Diploma (CS/IT) from the authorized board, institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Shortlisting and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 30000/- (Post 1), Rs. 20000/- (Post 2) and Rs. 8000/- (Post 3) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should read the official notification to know about the age limit.
Official Website: www.daman.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Child Development Project Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Proper fill-up of details in the application form is required by the desired candidate.
- The candidate must attach the relevant documents along with the latest photograph.
- Send the application to the given address after a proper check-up of the details filled in it. O/o The Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), District Panchayat Campus, Dholar, Moti Daman – 396220
- The applicant may keep a copy of the form to show it at the of demand.
NOTE: All the important updates relevant from the application point of view is given in the notification section.