Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Police published in national daily for the recruitment of Healthy and educated persons on 3450 Vacancies of District Police Constable, Railway Police Constable, and Jail Sepoy. The organization invites Online applications for the above-specified posts and the due date to submit application of these posts is 23rd September 2019. Let us read the article specified below to have full fledge information of the post.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Police|
|Name of the Job||District Police Constable, Railway Police Constable, and Jail Sepoy.|
|Number of vacancies||3450|
|Last Date to apply||23rd September 2019|
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra Police
Name of The Posts:
- District Police Constable/Bandsman/Railway Police Constable – 3357
- Prison (Jail) Sepoy – 93
Last Date to Apply: 23rd September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have 10th/12th from the authorized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Test, Physical Test, and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- Rs. 450/- for Open category candidates.
- For Reserved candidates Rs. 350/- only.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-28 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 30th September 2019.
Official Website: www.mahapolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicant should fill the application form in the prescribed manner.
- Fill the complete information in the form about the educational and personal curriculum of the applicant in an accurate manner.
- Upload the important documents with the signature and photograph by the due date.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- Retain the hard copy of form filled for future purpose.
- No hard copy of the filled-in application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: It is the responsibility of the candidate on his own to check the latest updates son website.