Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) required 588 Candidates for Patwari posts in their organization. And Online applications are invited for this purpose, the due date of which is 16th of September 2019. One thing to remember is that no candidate will be provided extra chance to apply for the post once date lapse. Applications can be submitted through the official link given on the website. Read the notification given below for more information.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Patwari|
|Number of vacancies||588|
|Last Date to apply||16th September 2019|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Patwari – 588
Last Date to Apply: 16th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have a Graduation Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written Exam and Socio-Economic criteria.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 5200 to 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2400/-
Application Fees: Check official notification for complete details.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 17-42 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website of organization www.hssc.gov.in
- Fill the form with relevant details (name, address, experiences, etc.) after the careful read of instructions.
- Upload the relevant documents with the scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the fees by the use of debit, credit card or net banking.
- And in the end, submit the form by clicking on submit.
- Keep a print of application filed for future reference.
- If we talk about hard copy, no need to send at any place.
NOTE: Candidate should regularly check the timely information about the latest updates so that he/she can ensure the successful application of post.