Madhya Pradesh District E-Governance Society Recruitment: Madhya Pradesh District E-Governance Society has invited online applications for the various 166 vacant posts. All the skilled and intelligent candidates looking for a job are hereby invited to fill the application form on the official site on or before 5th May 2020 and secure your job. A detailed description of posts is mentioned in this recruitment article.
MP District E-Governance Society Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||MP District E-Governance Society|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Manager, Trainer, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||166|
|Last Date to Apply||5th May 2020|
MP District E-Governance Society Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh District E-Governance Society
Name of The Posts:
- District E-Governance Manager – 10
- Lead Trainer – 08
- Trainer – 10
- Assistant E-Governance Manager – 137
Last Date to Apply: The online applications for various posts enlisted in this recruitment need to be submitted on or before 5th May 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Job contenders who want to be appointed on the posts of PGT, TGT, and Lab Assistant should have done B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from a recognized college or university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their ranking in the Gate Score and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The pay scale of Rs.35000 per month will be given for all the posts under this recruitment.
Application Fees: Check the official site of the MP District E-Governance Society to know this structure.
Age criteria: Male candidates having age between 18-40 years and female candidates having age between 18-45 years are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Official Website: www.mapit.gov.in
Application Process For MP District E-Governance Society Recruitment Online-
- Visit the official website www.mapit.gov.in and download the application form.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form completely and correctly regarding your name, address, dob, educational qualifications, etc.
- Attach a passport size photo on the form and sign it.
- Make sure to submit the duly filled application form along with self-attested copies of the academic certificates latest by 5th May 2020.
NOTE: For more updates and information regarding this recruitment, you should visit the official site of MP District E-Governance Society.