Department of Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Recruitment: Recently, the latest new job notification has been updated by the RDPRD for 407 Vacancies for the post of Technical Assistant in Forestry, Agriculture, Horticulture, etc. The willing candidates can secure their job by submitting an online application on the official site of RDPRD form before the ending date i.e. 15th May 2020. To get further information about the vacancies open under this recruitment, you must read the complete article mentioned below.
Department of Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Karnataka|
|Name of the Job||Technical Assistant in Forestry, Agriculture, Horticulture|
|Number of Vacancies||407|
|Last Date to Apply||15th May 2020|
RDPRD Karnataka Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Karnataka
Name of The Posts:
- Technical Assistant in Forestry – 125
- Technical Assistant in Agriculture, Horticulture – 282
Last Date to Apply: The last date to submit online application is 15th May 2020 and the application window will be opened from 20th April 2020.
- Candidates who are looking for the job should have done Graduation or Post-Graduation in Forestry, Agriculture, Horticulture, etc. from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: The skilled and desirable candidates will be selected based on their performance in Personal Interview and written exams.
Pay Scale: The pay scale for the post of Technical Assistant is Rs.22000 per month.
Application Fees: Visit the official site of RDPRD to know the application fee.
Age criteria: The age criteria for the Technical Assistant Post is 21 – 40 years. Further age relaxation will be offered by RDPRD Officials to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: rdpr.kar.nic.in
How To Apply For RDPRD Karnataka Recruitment Offline/Online –
- Visit the official site and read the guidelines for filling the application form.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly with full attention to avoid any discrepancies.
- Attach the documents required as per this recruitment and also attach a photograph of yours with a signature in small letters.
- Submit the form timely and avoid a last-minute rush.
NOTE: We have given you all the information about this recruitment. For more details, visit the official site.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|