KPSC Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Public Service Commission has invited online applications on www.kpsc.kar.nic.in for recruitment for 2551 vacancies of Second Division Assistant, Assistant, Assistant Controller, Probationers. The applicants need to ensure to read all the details and follow the specified process of recruitment. The applicants are required to apply and submit the application form by the specified last date provided below post wise.
KPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Second Division Assistant, Assistant, Assistant Controller, Probationers|
|Number of Vacancies||2551|
|Last Date to Apply|
KPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant (HK)-199
- Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant (RPC)-1080
- Assistant Controller-54
- Gazetted Probationers-106
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have passed the following qualification from a recognized institute as follows post wise:
- Post 1-2: Class 12th/ Diploma
- Post 3: Bachelors Degree
- Post 4: M.Com/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA
- Post 5: Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree
Selection Procedure: Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Skill Test of the candidates will be held to decide about the selection of candidates for the recruitment.
Pay Scale: Applicants selected for the recruitment will be paid a handsome salary of Rupees 52,650-97,100/- per month.
Application Fees: Applicants will be required to pay the application fee as follows:
- General and OBC Category: 600 Rupees
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Category: 300 Rupees
- Ex-Servicemen Category: 50 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PwD Category: Nil
Age criteria: Applicants of the age of 21-35 years are only eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Also, the candidates of reserved categories will also get relaxation in the upper age limit.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to www.kpsc.kar.nic.in to apply for recruitment for Karnataka Public Service Commission.
- Details are to be filled as per the records and fee is to be paid through online mode.
- The candidates have to then submit the form.
NOTE: Make sure to submit the application by last date.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|